Indiana Providers of Effective Autism Treatment (InPEAT) was formed in the Fall of 2014 as a statewide association for ABA providers to assure that Indiana ABA organizations are being represented in the state. InPEAT’s members consist of the financial stakeholders of ABA providers.
- Joshua Diehl (Logan Community Resources) (Term expires 2022)
- Jill Forte, Ph.D., BCBA (Children's Autism Center)(Term expires 2023)
- Jesseca Hartman (Damar Services) (Term expires 2021)
- Chris Kirk (LittleStar ABA Therapy)(Term expires 2021)
- Jason Shaw (Child's Play Plus)(Term expires 2022)
- Jacqueline Stevens (Lighthouse Autism Center)(Term expires 2022)
Association Management: Kim Williams, The Corydon Group