Indiana Providers of Effective Autism Treatment (InPEAT) was formed in the Fall of 2014 as a statewide association for ABA providers to assure that Indiana ABA organizations are being represented in the state. InPEAT’s members consist of the financial stakeholders of ABA providers.
- Jill Forte, Ph.D., BCBA (Children's Autism Center)(Term expires 2020)
- Jesseca Hartman (Damar Services) (Term expires 2021)
- Chris Kirk (LittleStar ABA Therapy)(Term expires 2021)
- Sandy Maggioli (Lighthouse Autism Center)(Term expires 2021)
- Jason Shaw (Child's Play Autism Center)(Term expires 2021)
- Ashley Triplett (Behavior Analysis Center for Autism)(Term expires 2020)
Association Management: Kim Williams, The Corydon Group